Sexual Health (Statewide)
Clinical assessment and management of Sexual Health including STIs (Chlamydia, Herpes, Syphilis, Gonorrhoea, Genital Warts), HIV, vulval disease. Counselling services relating to sexual health and wellbeing.
North South North West Statewide
Hepatitis B and C are managed by Gastroenterology
Clients who self-refer can make an appointment by calling into the clinic or phoning 1800 675 859.
Referral not essential, but if possible, referral to the service via Hobart
Fax: (03) 6173 0322
Mail: 60 Collins Street, Hobart, Tas, 7000
At the time of consultation, test requirements will be identified.
Clinic Appointments – Appointments are based on clinical priority and are free. Walk-in Clinic are seen by order of arrival. For emergencies outside of SHS normal business hours contact:
Proceed to Emergency Department (ED). Please contact ED Medical Officer in Charge:
LGH ED – Phone: (03) 6777 6405 Fax: (03) 6348 7382
MCH ED – Phone: (03) 6478 5120 Fax: (03) 6426 5115
NWRH ED – Phone: (03) 6493 6340 Fax: (03) 6430 6691
RHH ED – Phone: (03) 6166 6100 Fax: (03) 6222 8919
Routine / category 3
Next available appointment
For use by health professionals only
For doctors the following websites may be of benefit:
- Transgender Services - Statewide Sexual Health Service (for people from 15 years to adults)
- Tasmanian Gender Service (for children and young people up to 18 years) (gender dysphoria / gender diversity)
- Melbourne Sexual Health Centre STI Guidelines
- Australasian Society for HIV Medicine (ASHM)
- ASHM STI Guidelines, Policy and Strategies